STAR 5-10 (Formerly Intermediate/Senior)
What Is STARSkate?
The STARSkate program provides the opportunity for skaters to:
- Develop more advanced figure skating skills in the following areas: skating skills, free skating, dance, and interpretive
- Take Skate Canada accredited tests
- Participate in competitions
- Develop the desire to embrace skating as a life-long activity
STAR 1-4 (Formerly Intermediate) Program
- Program includes one 15 minute large group stroking session led by a professional coach
- Must have passed Dutch Waltz and be working on preliminary skills
STAR 5-10 (Formerly Senior)
- Each session includes one large group stroking session led by a professional coach
- Private lessons to be arranged through coaches
Nobleton Skating Club offers skating programs that cater to everyone, from preschoolers stepping on the ice for the first time to adult skaters with a passion for the sport. These programs serve both recreational and competitive skaters. Our programs are run by the NCCP professional coaches, and are suitable for all ages and abilities.